I have been building better organizations—and cultivating strong, resilient leadership teams—for more than 15 years. As a senior leader and global project manager, I provide vision, strategy, and hands-on leadership to pinpoint needs, create innovative systems and processes, and execute programs that foster long-range success.
I’ve tackled complex business problems for Southern California Edison, Walmart, Patni Computer Systems (now Capgemini), Louis Vuitton, and other companies in the U.S. and overseas.
Together with C-level stakeholders, global vendors, and cross-functional teams, I’ve rolled out ahead-of-the-curve initiatives for talent management, leadership development, and performance improvement. These programs have solved on-the-job challenges while yielding immediate and lasting results: increasing accountability, improving productivity, facilitating transformation, and skyrocketing individual and team performance.
• Key roles as General Manager, Talent Acquisition & Development Manager, HR Manager & HR Project Manager
• Master of Management Studies (MMS)
• SHRM Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) & Senior Competency Professional (SCP)
• International experience in Europe, Asia & USA
• Enabled $200M revenue growth in two years by bringing in talented leaders and expanding Leadership Excellence worldwide.
• Transformed HR from a cost center into a revenue-generating business unit and led HR-focused consulting engagements for clients around the world.
• Organized 500+ training programs for 10,000+ employees to facilitate major organizational transformation.
• Developed and implemented communication strategies, messages, and multiplatform campaigns.
• Designed an innovative upward appraisal system with anonymized 120-question survey…and additional feedback solutions to gather real-world information at all stages of the employment lifecycle.