This is a roadmap the can help guide small business owners affected by the economic impact of Covid-19. Hopefully this can help guide you through this unprecedented day and age. This shows that there is not only light at the end of the tunnel, but a navigable path to it.
Assess your Business Financial & Capital Situation
This is where you find out where you are before you know where you are going.
Is your Business Viable to Recover after the Crisis?
What Small Business Relief Programs are Available?
- List Of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Relief Programs
- California State Treasurer: Fiona Ma's Small Business Resource List (Regularly Updated)
- Small Business Minority - COVID-19 Daily Updates and Webinars for Small Businesses
- SBA Coronavirus Relief Options
- The California Office of the Small Business Advocate is available to help businesses identify resources and obtain answers to key questions
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Training Webinars
- Small businesses can access a range of financial products, including loan guarantees and direct loans
Get your Team Together - Lawyer, Accountant, Shareholders, Employees, Suppliers and Stakeholders
Develop your Recovery Plan
- How to strategise business survival in the COVID-19 pandemic
- Small businesses looking for honest advice about business operations during the COVID-19 emergency
- The heart of resilient leadership: Responding to COVID-19
- Five fundamental qualities of resilient leadership distinguish successful CEOs as they guide their enterprises through the COVID-19 crisis. Learn specific steps that can help blunt the crisis’s impact—and enable your organization to emerge stronger.
- California Governor Outlines How The State Will Decide To Open Again